Wednesday 16 September 2009

such a hassle

Oki so sorry for the late update, but the school here is incredibly unorganized!!!

I have had, and still has, such a hassle to get things done around here. First there was a problem with me getting into the Non-degree graduate program(I couldn't prove that I spoke english, sufficiently!?), so I hade to take an english test... Then when that was taken care of, they now won't let me take more than 3 graduate courses, when my Uni. back home demands 4, and currently I only have 2... uuuuuhhhhhh!!!

On top of that; it's impossible to find anything or anyone on campus, it's like a huge maze!!!! Even teachers still gets lost after having worked there for a year??!! and here is the local problem to the situation: egyptians will give you directions even if they don't know where things are...(it's considered unpolite not to, so cab-drivers will usually ask about 5 people for direction before finding the correct way to drive, and they bitch about it too)

The amazing thing about the AUC is that it is very pretty on the outside, but extremely unorganized on the inside... But hey, the proffesors seems okey thought....

No comments:

Post a Comment