Saturday 26 September 2009

homesickness

 So currently I have nothing better to do than sitting in my flat feeling homesick and doing homework(the latter not being prioritized as it should).

At AUC we now have swineflue vacation, thanks to the Egyptian state's extreme paranoia :0P, and since I've allready spent sufficent amounts of Egyptian pounds on Dahab I'm not going to travel anymore and therefore I'm sitting here allllllllll byyyyy myyyseeelf feeling homesick...

Not only that, but I also still have a tonn to do to arrange my schedule here at AUC. I still haven't my full cours load, I still haven't gotten any answers from the administration on this, I still haven't heared anything from my current professors about what to do during the swineflue vacation, I still haven't heard anything from AUC New York about my payments to them and what's left for me to pay, and I still don't know how to get my student visa because that's depending on all the latter point I've allready mentioned AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! AUC Administration SUCKS!!!!!! 

So what I try to do is; do my home work, read, go out and eat with friends and not think about my boyfriend(who I miss deeply) autumn leaves, hikes in the mountains, administration that works and norwegian food.... I miss you all back home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment